Team Camaro Tech banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've gotten such great leads on vendors from both you and yenko.net that I thought it might be a good idea to have a " proven vendors " list. It could be an area for guys to go and see where to get things done that maybe they haven't even thought of yet. I't could be a boon for the many guys out there scraping a living off guys like us? Whadda ya think. Tom

·
Administrator
2,652 Posts
Hi. It sounds good, but every time we think about this a variety of problems pop up.

We can start a list but cannnot verify it. In short, if someone says Als-Camaros.com is the place to deal, you can bet someone has an axe to grind with them and will post a negative. Now, it might be valid, it might be from 10 years ago (the most common) or it might be from a competitor.
We really haven't found an honest and fair way to provide this resource, and from a bit of research, neither has anyone else.

It may work for some things, a listing of 'off-beat' resources like someone who reconditions cigarette lighters but the popular sources will just fall apart.

·
15,370 Posts
Al, we have it right here.
http://www.camaros.net/links/Suppliers/

It's as good a place as any to provide that kind of info. The vendor doesn't need to have a web site either. Just post their contact information and gloat a little on what they do well.
Granted, an entry in the Links area might not get nearly as much exposure as the forums but the opportunity for rebuttal is gone.

·
Premium Member
6,538 Posts
I paged through there and it looks like a lot of non camaro related crap mixed in with decent Camaro stuff. :confused:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts