Team Camaro Tech banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
953 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
With the help of a friend we hung the nose on my car this weekend. As you can see it needs a little tweaking to be perfect. But, it finally looks like a car again! The car hasn't had a nose on it since I took it apart over 7 years ago when I started this project. The nose was mocked up a few years ago when it was in the bodyshop, but that was only for a short time and was several colors and primer. I'm getting closer to finishing and I'm getting psyched! A few months I should be real close. Sorry about the piture quality. It was just about to rain when I took these. I'll post some better pictures when the weather is better.
So, How does it look?

·
Registered
2,803 Posts
why ask? you know how it looks!!!!!!

WOW!!!!

AWESOME!!!!!

·
Registered
1,549 Posts
Shweeeeet

·
Premium Member
193 Posts
When ya' gonna put the engine in? Looks wicked man!

·
Registered
100 Posts
another sleeper..... just kidding. U rule, we drool.:)

·
Registered
953 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I managed to take the car for a short madden voyage last night. (not just up the street and back) I drove it as you see it in the pictures, so, I couldn't venture very far. Maybe a mile or two. WOW... what a blast! I'm still smiling, and I never got out of 3rd gear. (Still 3 gears left.. lol) It scared the crap out of a good friend of mine who was in the passengers seat. And he's been working on muscle cars for over 30 years. Those soft compound 18.5 wide Mickey Thompson Sportsmans didn't stand a chance. Once I have front (RS) lights installed I can venture a little farther. I still have some of the interior to do, the door and quarter glass, misc trim and the bumpers. Then I'll be pretty close to done. I'll be doin' a lot of crusin' this Summer!!!!

Some video coming soon!!! (pretty crappy weather right now)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts