Team Camaro Tech banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been considering a quadralink rear suspension from year one. If anyone has installed one or something similar I would appreciate feedback on what you think. Is it worth it or not. Thanks

·
Registered
1,675 Posts
I am going to be running the G Bar setup from Chris Alston. It's a triangulated system with varishocks. I've heard good things and like the quality of the parts. No rear world experience but I can guarantee its better than leafs. When it really makes since is if you mini tub your car. You can still use the stock tank and don't need the new crossmember, leafs, or shackles.

·
Gold Lifetime Member
4,670 Posts
I am going to be running the G Bar setup from Chris Alston. It's a triangulated system with varishocks. I've heard good things and like the quality of the parts. No rear world experience but I can guarantee its better than leafs. When it really makes since is if you mini tub your car. You can still use the stock tank and don't need the new crossmember, leafs, or shackles.
On what basis and "better" how - handling, comfort, ajustability, other?

·
Registered
1,675 Posts
Yes, yes, and yes. How many leaf spring setups do you see in newer cars? It keeps the rearend in more of a fixed position. You can adjust your driveline angle, ride height, and shock valving. The thing I like is that you have a heavy duty brace that bolts between the rear frame rails for the shocks and upper bars.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts