Team Camaro Tech banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
200 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi- Why do some forums show multiple pages of past posts, and some show no additional pages. I remember in the past being able to go through pages of past items. One example, Wheels and Tires shows only 1 page of post- all stickies, and no past postings. Is something on my settings not right?
Thanks

·
13,867 Posts
click on the wheels and tire forum.

scroll down to "Display Options" change in the "from the" box last day to whatever time frame you want from the drop down menu and hit "Show Threads"

·
Retired
26,617 Posts
If you go to your UserCP (upper left link) and down the left side find "Edit Options" under Settings and Options then scroll down to the Thread Display Box there is an option "Default Thread Age Cut Off" where you can choose one of the many choices other than Default... I use the 10 day option and it works great in almost every forum...

·
Premium Member
8,048 Posts
If you go to your UserCP (upper left link) and down the left side find "Edit Options" under Settings and Options then scroll down to the Thread Display Box there is an option "Default Thread Age Cut Off" where you can choose one of the many choices other than Default... I use the 10 day option and it works great in almost every forum...
I didn't know that one myself. Thanks!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts