Team Camaro Tech banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5,936 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wondering if anyone here has a 06 duramax diesel??, What im looking for is when you change the fuel filter what procedure do you have to go thru to "reset" the fuel filter life system change on the dash, I know about resetting the oil life system, you turn the key to the on position and press the accelerator 3 times within 5 seconds, would anyone happen to know? Thanks

·
Registered
1,034 Posts
Paul,

Do you have an "LT" version with the DIC and steering wheel controls? If so then all you have to do is toggle through the menu until the Fuel Filter % shows up and then press the lower right button with the arrow until it resets. same as mine.

·
Registered
5,936 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yes i have the "LT" version, 4 door, 4 wheel drive with the steering wheel controls, i went to the fuel percentage on the menu and pressed the bottom right button with the funny arrow on it but it didn't do anything.

·
Premium Member
6,613 Posts
Same with your oil life reset. You can also reset Fuel filter life by holding the brake pedal and tapping the accelerator pedal 3 times with engine off and key on. Oil life is tapping the accelerator only with key on engine off. I have an 2005 LT 4door.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts