Team Camaro Tech banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just bought a '68 coupe. It appears to have a Ken Harrison radio. The car does not have an exterior antenna and I have pulled it apart to see if there is a hidden antenna. I was hoping to use the USB.

Does any one have a manual for a Ken Harrison radio with USB that they could scan?

I have plugged an android phone, a first generation Ipod, and an Iphone 4s in to the usb receptacle and it acknowledges that they are plugged in but says "no file." Is there a particular file format I need.

I can't seem to find any information online.

·
Retired
26,696 Posts
Try a thumb drive with mp3 files on it. No folders just files... Your IPod would probably need an AUX mini jack to play through the stereo.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I finally got it to play off of the thumb drive. The problem was the the file format of the first batch of songs I used was mp4 and they were in folders.

I would still love to see a manual if anyone has a copy to share.

·
Registered
7,160 Posts
I finally got it to play off of the thumb drive. The problem was the the file format of the first batch of songs I used was mp4 and they were in folders.

I would still love to see a manual if anyone has a copy to share.
Check crutchfield and see if they sell the radio, if they do they might have an onlilne manual. Have you attempted to look at the radio manufactures web site or e-mail them.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Check crutchfield and see if they sell the radio, if they do they might have an onlilne manual. Have you attempted to look at the radio manufactures web site or e-mail them.
I have checked and there is nothing. I emailed the manufacturer and got no response.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts