Team Camaro Tech banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know a good supplier of the argent silver for the rally wheels. Has anyone tried the shake up cans that you get from the catalogs,did you get good results?

·
Registered
19 Posts
I have used shaker cans on my rallys, The paint I use is KRYLON # 1403 dull aluminum, it look just like the argent silver that you can get in the catalogs,but its cheaper. The trick is to clean the rallys with a good degreaser like simple green and a scotch brite pad. You can get the paint at your local hardware store.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by keithrs:
I have used shaker cans on my rallys, The paint I use is KRYLON # 1403 dull aluminum, it look just like the argent silver that you can get in the catalogs,but its cheaper. The trick is to clean the rallys with a good degreaser like simple green and a scotch brite pad. You can get the paint at your local hardware store.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks, I'll try that I'm having the rims sandblasted so there shouldn't be too much trouble with grease

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by keithrs:
I have used shaker cans on my rallys, The paint I use is KRYLON # 1403 dull aluminum, it look just like the argent silver that you can get in the catalogs,but its cheaper. The trick is to clean the rallys with a good degreaser like simple green and a scotch brite pad. You can get the paint at your local hardware store.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

1 - 4 of 4 Posts