Team Camaro Tech banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
Nice ride but 302s suck dontcha think? The Boss 302, about the same power I'm thinking, did the quarter, back in the day, at 16 sec.
We need 406s and 502s now, forget that weeny 302 crap.

(these comments are the Authors only and do not represent any implied or explict disparaging remarks towards Chevrolet(aka General Motors) or current or previous Camaro Z28-302 or Boss 302 Mustang owners.)

·
Registered
145 Posts
There were actually 2, but the other one was the really, really rare 3 on the tree, with ashe tray delete and one windshield wiper!

·
19,839 Posts
lets see :
X44,rare 302 4-speed combo.,"mystery car".... I'd pass,but it does look good. ( not 20K good) and I like this the most :"dash pad has minor warpage. Attractive after market wood wheel. Exterior: Overall condition would be considered very good condition. Older repaint still shines well. Body still very straight, no major dents or dings. chrome is good, rear window trim has few small dings, 4-5 blisters on car, diameter of a pencil? some minor paint blisters on sail panels, probably from original weld seam? Vehicle is still extremely solid, trunk floor excellent, no repair. floors and underside are very nice. Door seams and fenders very nice, may have had new quarters installed at one time. If so, full quarters were probably used".

------------------
My '68 Camaro
Doug G.
68 Camaro
406 ci.
[email protected] W/ 2.73POSI.

·
Retired
16,008 Posts
Im trying to follow the prices on Camaro's and I just saw a 67 true Yenko SS sell on Barrett's auction in Scotsdale AZ for $110,000 guess all the Camaro's will be increasing in value even more.

·
Registered
2,069 Posts
why does he ask so many questions in describing it?
they need a sound clip of someone coughing "BS" as you read it.

·
Registered
145 Posts
It must be so RARE that there is not alot of info available. I noticed that it doesnt have the original x-44 mystery car stripe on it.

·
Registered
505 Posts
Maybe it was a ZL-1 at one time...who knows...Nice looking car though and he didn't falsely advertise it so more power to him...Hope he gets his reserve...

Gary

·
Registered
2,920 Posts
obviously another bogus car. Never built a standard Z with black grille, has standard Camaro grille extentions in black, and standard Camaro rear bumperettes to name a few. X44 yes, Z no. But a nice car.

FrankP, I like big block cars too, but by your comments I suspect you've never driven or owned a 302 car. Or a modified 302 anyway. I've taken many 396 SS cars and 400 and 455 firebirds with the 302s. they're a good motor if you build them and drive them right. I'll steal someone elses slogan I saw on here "drive it like you stold it". that's how you get a 302 to run!
Dave

·
Registered
925 Posts
it might not be original, but is still a very nice car, and worth the price, however if i wanted a stock appearing car, i would want it to be original, not a wantabe, I would rather have that car with a bb and a six speed with four wheel disc, to trade for the stock stuff, for the same price, but thats me

·
Registered
1,185 Posts
7NZ483DZ

Something is not right with number he gives.

That 7 up front leads me to believe he has part of the VIN code and a 7 would indicate the model year. Since that block came out in 69 and ran to 79, it might be a 1977 block.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts