Team Camaro Tech banner


768 Views 1 Reply 2 Participants Last post by  Unreal
I am putting the interior back in my pace car. Is there a trim piece that goes on the outside of the rear 1/4 window ?? If so,what does it look like and what is it called ? If possible I would like to see a picture of it.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Not sure what you are talking about, but on 67-69, there's a "fuzzie" which is basically a fuzz covered "V" shaped rubber, with a chrome bead. It screws to the lip of the quarter window opening. The entire fuzzie kit consists of two outer, and two inner pieces for each side (8 pieces) The inner ones attach to the interior doors and interior quarter panels
1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.