Team Camaro Tech banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anybody know how many 68 Camaros came with a rear fold down seat? I believe it is code A67. I bought an RS that has a few nice options and the seat is one. I can't find any info for 68. Only 67 and 69. It still has the original houndstooth upholstery on it. Thanks. Todd

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Mark,
You're the best! Thanks a lot. Todd

·
Registered
95 Posts
is that the headrest we see?
we have the headrest and fold down seat, what is your rarest option, do you think?
ours may be amfm multiplex but if you have the tri-volum horn, you win>
under 1,000 in 68 I think. . .

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Steve, that's funny. You crack me up. I truly would like to see a picture of your 68. I'll bet you're just toying with me. Todd

·
Registered
95 Posts
I'll have a web site this spring with our fully retored small block - powerglide playne jaynie RS.
little 2bbl with power top, power windows, tilt wood wheel, factory am/fm multiplex, factory 4 season A/C, customer interior, (most people call deluxe) well I don't want to give it all away here.
the real sad deal is that the car will show great, but after this year it will no longer be unmolested and unrestored.
it is bittersweet, but we are polishing off that 'patina' that is becoming so valuable.
I'm going to get laughed off this site, since we are doing a surprise for our rims -
okaY, I do really like your shots, thanks for having a nice car.

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Steve, do you or anyone else have a picture or maybe a description of what the bulkhead is covered with behind the rear fold down seat. Mine is exposed through to the trunk and I was wondering if it is covered by a vinyl covered hardboard or something else. What exactly did the factory use? Anybody have a picture? Thanks a million! T

·
Retired
16,007 Posts
DTB its a cardboard type material painted the color of your interior. It rests in the lower horizontal bracket and small screws hold the top edge into the framework. Hope this helps, I think 68 and 69 are the same, this is my 69

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Beautiful Picture Click! You have a sweet ride.I couldn't ask for more. Thanks. I really appreciate it. T

1 - 13 of 13 Posts