Team Camaro Tech banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here is an open ended question, looking at the differnet types of driving from street/strip, full drag, weekend auto-cross to full road race. Everyone knows that drag guys love 4-link but opinons very with road race cars. Some like truck- arm others leaf spring or 3-link. I don't know if there is a correct answer but what would be th best choice for a weekend autocross car or full road racer?

·
Premium Member
5,496 Posts
I think the quad link not to be confused with the four link.May be able to add a antiroll bar and have a supperior street and strip qualities.I kinda wish I went this way instead of a four link with a diagonal track locator.Look at the components from DSE and go back from there.They are some what pricey but you get what you pay for.If yo want a bumpy ride go the way I did I do like it for going straight but thats it.

·
Registered
8,305 Posts
the 3 link with a watts linkage is the current popular favorite, but i want to see how a truck arm setup really compares. the truck arm setup is similar to a torque arm setup- which is also pretty popular these days- but it has 2 long links instead of the single torque arm setup.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts