Team Camaro Tech banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,679 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I bought these from e-bay last year and today when I finally got to the point of test fitting them I had a couple of problems. The first GLARING problem was that I had 2 of the same side!!:mad: :mad:

But more importantly it didn't look like they were sitting flush with the other panels. Can someone tell me if all 1st gens are the same or are they different? I have a 67 by the way. Thanks guys. The project is starting to pick up steam!

·
Premium Member
1,679 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I figured there was a left and a right. But the main question is are all years the same between 67,68 and 69?? Cuz these do not seem to lay flush with the rest of the trim. You would think at least one of them should have. :confused:

·
Premium Member
1,679 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
:clonk: anyone else have any opinions please? I need to get me another set but I want to make sure that they're all the same or not. :clonk:

·
Premium Member
2,349 Posts
I believe they are all the same. All the replacement parts are listed as fitting all 3 years too. You may need to bend them a little with your hands to get them to form good, well the one that you can use, anyway. I'm not so sure they sat very flat from the factory...;)

·
Premium Member
6,114 Posts
Mine, which I believe are original GM, are going to take some massaging to make them fit good. I am wondering if packing some insulation behind them will be a good idea?
To answer your question I believe they were the same for all three years.

·
Premium Member
1,213 Posts
Armando, PM me I have some brand new repos never used. Got them by mistake. Make you a good deal.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.