Team Camaro Tech banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,027 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I've found a lot of good posts on what rearends will swap into a 1st Gen and what kind of work is required to do the swap, but I was wondering if it would be useful to compile all of the rearends that work into a singe thread? I'd be happy to work with one of the mods on this... Or anyone else.

·
Registered
132 Posts
Do it. Your effort will be appreciated. :)

Nick

·
Premium Member
1,027 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Do it. Your effort will be appreciated. :)

Nick
I think I shall... Only thing is, I need someone with some expertise in this area to do the fact-checking. I can probably find what people have said will swap in and out, but I won't be able to testify as to the information's veracity.

So, I guess I'll just start putting it together and will post it for a willing guru to check.

·
Premium Member
1,198 Posts
It it greatly appreciated the work you will perform. I as well as others here will help with the verify of the info.

So I will say it first. ITS NOT YOUR FAULT on the information gathering.

Its what you have found for information. to put into a chart? maybe?

·
Premium Member
1,027 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
It it greatly appreciated the work you will perform. I as well as others here will help with the verify of the info.

So I will say it first. ITS NOT YOUR FAULT on the information gathering.

Its what you have found for information. to put into a chart? maybe?
Yeah, a chart would be good... Not sure if we can put an excel file up, but if nothing else, I could do headings by type of rearend, and have subcategories for what parts and alterations need to be made. If anyone has any specific categories that should be noted, let me know and I'll be sure and try to include that information for each rearend (if I can find it).

Thanks in advance for the tech support!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts