Team Camaro Tech banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just a reminder for those of you that showed interest in attending the large Texas f'body meet in Austin and River City Raceway (new dragstrip between Seguin and San Antonio) March 2nd and 3rd. We will be meeting at the Dragstrip Friday the 2nd to race then meet at City Park in Austin Saturday. The meeting place in Austin might change, though. So far, I would estimate about 150-200 Camaros and Firebirds are attending. For those of you traveling in there is a room block at the Courtyard near 6th street in Austin. I think rooms are $79/night. If you want, you can email [email protected] if you would like a room, but you must do so by Monday, Feb. 12 to get the discounted rate. There is a website with all the information up at http://texasf-body.8m.com. It will be updated soon with the latest information and maps to RCR and the Austin meeting place. You guys can also email me at [email protected] if you want. I really want to see a good showing for first gen f-bodies.
I will also be posting reminders and more info on this board up until the meet.

Thanks,
Ryan

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I forgot to mention that I work part-time at a shop very near the proposed Austin meeting place. So if anyone that is going to River City Raceway needs any last-minute repairs, upgrades, or need tires (slicks) put on for free just let me know. I am in class at UT all week so I'll only be able to help out Friday afternoon/evening or Saturday morning. I also have plenty of tools at my dad's house.

Hope to see some of you guys there!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts