Team Camaro Tech banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking for any info on way to remove the rear quarter glass on a 69 camaro. I see what looks like 3 adjustment screws along with the standard hardware bolts that hold every thing in place. I'm not to sure with where to begin.

·
Retired
16,008 Posts
Chris, first off welcome to Team Camaro. This is the Welcome section where we like to hear about you, your car, your project plans for it etc. then your questions should go in the appropriate section, this one should be in either the Body or Interior section to get the best reply. :)
If you dont already have the AIM (assembly instruction manual) then you need to buy one, it has drawings and info. all virtually all aspects of working on these wonderful cars. Most resto catalogs and ebay have the AIM in them. :)
The rear windows do bolt with the visible bolts you see. Its hard to wiggle the whole package out of there with the glass in place, maybe borrow the special tool from local glass shop to unscrew the big flat head bolts to get the glass off the brackets, then the brackets come out thru the long slot in the body panel. Take pics of the area before you remove it, then you can see how it all goes back in and adjusts. :)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts