Team Camaro Tech banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
364 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been looking at replacement seats and just don't want to pay the price for the Recaro, Sparco, etc. I also don't want to buy a Summit or Jegs seat and then have recovered to match up my interior (which is my plan). Therefore, I am thinking about buying a used seat - the 94 Camaro/Firebird seems to be a popular choice. Any other seats one would recommend and more importantly what seat would be the easiest to install(least amount of fab work to the tracks?)

·
15,375 Posts
Pontiac Fiero seats. They bolt right in without mods. And if you're lucky enough, you might find a pair that have the stereo speakers in the headrests! I found a mint pair in the junkyard once that were in pristine condition, and were black, but they wanted to gouge me big time on the price. They're probably still there.

·
Registered
17 Posts
I just installed Corbeau leather seats from apexperformance.net in my 67 Camaro. They also sell seat belts and adjusters, (double lock) that bolt right in. Talk to Linda, there are several seats that will work with various price ranges.

web page

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.