Team Camaro Tech banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
331 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone used the Complete repo 69 RS grill kit from classic Industries. If so what additional modifcation did you have to do to make it work. I saw a car today that I think had one. The owner did not want to admit it, but everything looked brand new, and the rear tail light housing had the center hole knock out for the rear back up lights (he had install the correct lights under the bumper). Also it was the ever so rair X11 trim tag Z-28. It is amasing how many of this rare miss printed cowl tag cars are coming up now (should be a X33 or X77 if X code present).

anyways just looking to see if anyone has any luck with this kit before I deside to try it.

·
Premium Member
7,728 Posts
I'd be VERY suspicious of a car claimed to be a Z/28 that's carrying an X-11 cowl tag; mistakes of this nature are VERY rare, except for the hundreds of "clone" Z/28's that have been created as the prices continue to rise - they're everywhere.

------------------
JohnZ
'69 Z28 Fathom Green

·
Registered
965 Posts
Z-28's could be gotten with the RS option. I'm not sure how many, but it is a real option.

As far as the RS conversion, I'm interested if any one has done this. I may want to do this also

1 - 3 of 3 Posts