Team Camaro Tech banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,039 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have repop multi leaf shock plates on my car. The ear that comes off them for the shock stud is on an angle and when the shock sud is in it is not parellell with the ground, I am not sure if they are supposed to be but based on the worn out bushing on the bottom of the shock I know something is wrong. Can someone please tell me if the stud should be straight and square with the ground or if they should be on an angle.

·
Registered
8,305 Posts
they should be angled a little bit compared to the ground, but the shock should be pretty much perpendicular to the mount at ride height.

·
Registered
1,349 Posts
I recently picked up a new set from Detroit Speed - these are some super-duty pieces and may be worth a look for a few more bucks if you want to upgrade.

·
Premium Member
3,086 Posts
I recently picked up a new set from Detroit Speed - these are some super-duty pieces and may be worth a look for a few more bucks if you want to upgrade.
X2 i got a pair of DSE shock plates and they are unbeatable. but i do believe they are close to $10 cheaper than the regular repo's that ricks sells. you can definitly see the difference in quality

1 - 5 of 5 Posts