Team Camaro Tech banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,093 Posts
I didn't know they were offered. You may the first, then tell us how they fit.

------------------
Steve
67 SS 396,4-sp
67 RS 327,4-sp
72 RS 350/350
69 4X4 suburban 350,4-sp
73 3/4 ton 454/400
Stevo Camaro's Toy
Our Muscle Cars

·
Registered
165 Posts
I have used several sets because most of the NOS ones are gone.They fit and look great and as good as original infact you can mix the NOS with the repo and can see no diffrence.Ill tell you another cool thing,my friend has a body shop and he showed me the trick too to take off originals and not bend them,take a old beer bottel opener and use the oval end and wrap some masking tape around where the opener would meet the molding and use the small tab like thing to slowly pull in a upward motin to remove the molding and only do a little at a time.kinda like taking a cap off a bottel but taking the chrome of the gutter.Takes a little pratice but no more dents for me.

·
Registered
257 Posts
just put my repros on and am totally satisfied with fit and appearance, took a bit of elbow grease to get them on, but they fit tight and nice.

·
Premium Member
2,093 Posts
Duh!! I wasn't reading it right. I thought you meant the drip rails themselves. Having to cut off & weld on new ones.
It's been a long week.

------------------
Steve
67 SS 396,4-sp
67 RS 327,4-sp
72 RS 350/350
69 4X4 suburban 350,4-sp
73 3/4 ton 454/400
Stevo Camaro's Toy
Our Muscle Cars

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.