Team Camaro Tech banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, I don't know if many know this yet, but Classic Industries is now offering a 68 reproduction Tic Toc Tach for $289.00. Has anyone heard about this yet? I recieved a Holiday flyer/catalog and seen it for the first time tonight.

·
Premium Member
228 Posts
Wow! I've been looking for a repo tach for years. Finally gave up and spent $450 for an orginal NOS tach a few months ago.

·
Registered
17 Posts
i emailed the tech at classic about 2 months ago asking if they'd please repop the radio delete plate for 69 camaros and he'd emailed me and said they were looking for 2 or 3 nos or good quality used parts to make the molds to repo it. hopefully soon. zman using wifes name helen.

·
Registered
45 Posts
If the Repro's are coming out under their OER brand then I would forget it. Save your money and find an original. Everything I have seen with the OER name on it is basically junk. Very poor workmanship and tooling.

Bob R

·
Registered
35 Posts
If the repo tachs work fine, does this mean that real ones will come down in price?, Mine is still broke, need that round resister pad to fix mine, Tachman says he could rebuild mine but, I just need that stupid pad with the two transisters on it!, maybe I will replace the transisters and see what happens. Sorry for rambling, and my spelling!.

·
Registered
460 Posts
I have a damaged one too. That would be great if they reproduced them since I can't find another damaged one to make one good one. If they work I guess I could put my original tach face on the repro to make it look more authentic. But when they say its coming we could wait years.

·
Registered
292 Posts
just arrived from SEMA. did'nt see the re-pop tic toc tach. did see the yellow '69 camaro on all the magazine covers lately. really trick car! also saw the hotchkis 2nd gen. it too was really nice.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts