Team Camaro Tech banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
19,550 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Why can't I open Restoration Shop when I am on this site? It is located under the TECH tab above. But I can open it from an internet search. This is a link to the page I am talking about.

https://www.camaros.net/shop/index.shtml

Roger

·
Administrator
Test Here
1,310 Posts
Hello,

Are you referring to the Restoration Corner section of the forum? That is still there with threads to help give advice. The portion you may be looking for which you linked to specifically has been archived as it has not seen any updates since at the latest 2004.

Please let me know if you require any further clarification.

-Gerrit

·
Premium Member
19,550 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The OP's link works for me although I'm not seeing the "Tech" tab that he refereed too.
Kevin, the link works because I googled "Restoration Shop, Team Camaro" to get that link.

The TECH tab is near the center of the top red ban of every page. You can pull that down to "Restoration Shop" and nothing comes up.

There is actually some good information in that section but you can't get there on the site.

Roger

·
Premium Member
19,550 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hello,

Are you referring to the Restoration Corner section of the forum? That is still there with threads to help give advice. The portion you may be looking for which you linked to specifically has been archived as it has not seen any updates since at the latest 2004.

Please let me know if you require any further clarification.

-Gerrit
Gerrit, most of the information in that section (Restoration Shop) is reference material. Does reference material need to be update on a classic cars to be valuable?

It just seemed strange that I was searching for information on "Engine and Undercarriage Detailing" just to find it on this site but it can't be accessed from this site.
https://www.camaros.net/shop/resto_5.html

Roger

·
Premium Member
19,550 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Same as Kevin, I don't have the "TECH" tab either. Roger, I agree there is some good
info in the Restoration Shop. No reason it shouldn't be available directly on this site.
To see the TECH tab you may need the CLASSIC site version and not mobile.

Roger

Attachments

·
Registered
341 Posts
Kevin, the link works because I googled "Restoration Shop, Team Camaro" to get that link.

The TECH tab is near the center of the top red ban of every page. You can pull that down to "Restoration Shop" and nothing comes up.

There is actually some good information in that section but you can't get there on the site.

Roger
Thanks Roger. Yes I had to have classic enabled to see the Tech tab and your right Restoration Shop doesn't work.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts