Team Camaro Tech banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'd like to make a suggestion for 2 new forums to be added. On a Jeep Forum that I frequently attend and contribute to, members frequently use 2 forums that discuss shops that are reputable, and shops that people have had bad experiences with.

For myself, being new to Camaro forums and restorations, there is value in discussing these 2 areas. My first problem is not knowing ANY restoration shops in New England, the other is, who in New England has a notoriously bad reputation.

Please, oh Team Camaro forum gods, please consider adding these 2 areas. We've all been burned by a shop at least once, and I'd like to avoid this from happening in my persuit of my newest project. Bad shops are expensive, experience based discussions are not.

Thanks,

-Ted

·
Administrator
2,652 Posts
HI Ted. Thanks for the links.
I've always been uncomfortable with opening the site up with a complaints and warnings section. It's impossible to try and verify the facts and is usually only one sided.

It seems they are accepting the posts at face value (with 1000 registered it may work)
Past experience here shows guys have had good and bad experiences with so many vendors that the same may happen to restoration shops. The idea is not dead yet, just not sure how to implement and control. A malicious post could cause a good shop a lot of grief.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts