Team Camaro Tech banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
437 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

I wanted to show a photo of the Restrosound Model 2 installed in a 69 dashboard. I couldn't find any others on here so I thought I could share. I really love this radio. Looks fairly stock and loaded with modern features, even Bluetooth and USB.

·
Gold Lifetime Member
2,183 Posts
How's the sound quality?
What speakers are you using and where are they located(dash, rear deck, doors, kick panels)?

·
Registered
437 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I have the dash speakers and two 6x9 cheap sony speakers in back deck. The sound is only as good as the speakers but the radio works excellently. Bluetooth, USB and it's stealth. No one visually has noticed yet that I replaced it. I got mine at jcwhitney but it is sent from the manufacturer. They had a coupon code. Most companies don't give a discount for these. I got it for $299/ free shipping.

·
Gold Lifetime Member
2,183 Posts
I have the dash speakers and two 6x9 cheap sony speakers in back deck. The sound is only as good as the speakers but the radio works excellently. Bluetooth, USB and it's stealth. No one visually has noticed yet that I replaced it. I got mine at jcwhitney but it is sent from the manufacturer. They had a coupon code. Most companies don't give a discount for these. I got it for $299/ free shipping.
Wow! Nice price.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts