Team Camaro Tech banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
7,608 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone have a Reverse Lockout bracket (bellcrank) for a 69 Muncie that is off your car? If so, could you post a pic of the underside of the bracket? Or describe the head of the hinge pin.

I bought one off ebay that was supposed to be an original one. It was painted over cad plating, so that got me suspicious, and the head is flat. I have one I think is for a saganaw, and the head of the pin is dome shaped. Also, a whole lot more weld on the head of the one I am suspicious of.

Alternatively, if someone has one of the non-Heartbeat City repop, and it looks like the one I bought, that would also help.

Thanks

·
Registered
1,657 Posts
Unreal,
I pulled one off a '69 Firebird a few years back and have it available to take a picture of. Not sure if it was an original Muncie car or not.

If you want to PM me your email address I can shoot you some pictures if you want to compare the two.
Doug

·
Registered
1,708 Posts
I have mine availlable for you if you still need help. It's from my Firebird but I think it's the same as my z28. E-mail me it you need help. There is no cad plating on it.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts