Team Camaro Tech banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1,172 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi I am a new member here and the just got my hands on a 67. I am working on the plan of attack for it. My current thinking is that a new subframe is not in buget. So what I would like to do is change out the contol arms (using tublar global west I believe) and perhaps the TVS. For brakes i currently have drum so My current thinking has we doing a c4 conversion.

With that said I really loke the low aggressive protouring look What size rim and tire might work with this setup?

any help Appreciated

·
Registered
130 Posts
There are SO many to choose from. Many will reply with their opinion on diameter... I recommend 18" wheels (at the least) on all four corners. An 18x8 fits the front very well with anywhere from a 4.75-5" back space. As for the rear, not mini-tubbed, I like a 9.5" wheel with a 5.5" back space, or a 9" with a 5.25". As for tires, a 245/40/18 front, and a 275/40/18 rear works very well. You might check out Pro-touring.com and Lateral-g.net, there is a group purchase going on with Billet Specialties wheels.
You can check out the photo gallery portion of my website for some pictures of camaros with 18's or larger, or feel free to email anytime [email protected]

Good Luck!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts