Team Camaro Tech banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Retired
16,046 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Egor from in the Mpls area emailed me about a buddy of his who drives truck all over Minn. and he saw a 68 Camaro in a tiny town of Coleraine about 100 miles from me. Egor asked if I wanted to go check it out as it had sat in a driveway all winter with over 3' of snow on top of it and the house seemed like nobody was home. Well today, I ran up there, nice outside 63 and sunny and found it. Nobody answered the door so I left my card but snapped a few pics. Then drove around thru the alley and the guy has a parts car out back too so snapped that. Its tricked out with hood pin locks, traction bars, chrome chain steering wheel and ratchet shifter and 383 elblems. Not bad from 10' away either. Oh well... I didnt take down any other info. as there were neighbors watching me and I didnt want to appear like a thief with my nose up on the glass. :D

·
Retired
16,046 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Camaro wasnt ready and needs a few local miles on the new tranny to be comfy on a longer road trip :( Id much rather take the Camaro to be sure.

·
Registered
300 Posts
While I'm not crazy about the shade of green or steering wheel, the car looks really nice otherwise. Way too nice to be left outside all winter! Hope you guys luck out with a positive response to your card.

·
Registered
3,789 Posts
Wow Click! That thing is nice, considering how the owner leaves it outside all winter.lol Keep us posted!!
Dano:beers: :thumbsup:

·
Registered
8,305 Posts
about 25 miles from me, there is a guy that has a tubbed out blown first gen camaro and a tubbed and blown first gen Firebird sitting outside next to his 1 car garage. they are awfully shiny from the road and don't look like they've been there much longer than the 2 years i've known about them..

1 - 8 of 8 Posts