Team Camaro Tech banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
622 Posts
I've asked this before... no such luck I have asked a few parts suppliers and they don't make anything. I was gonna put one in and omit my rear seat have my local custom chassis builder do the job. Good luck and please post to this if you ever get a pic...
John

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I did a search on this and read your initial post and replies, the only place I have seen a picture was in a S&W racing products catalog, it was a 67 pro-streeter so I really doubt he had a back seat, but I believe the kit from S&W would work with few modifications, and still keep the bacck seat,someone must have done this somewhere!!

·
Premium Member
4,817 Posts
I also have been looking with no success. If someone fabs one, can they post specs? I just found a welder who I'm going to see to start some work on my chassis. I'll discuss this also and post back when I know more.

·
Registered
117 Posts
Bear in Toronto will bend the tubes with a few measurements and the install is pretty much straight forward.Mine wasn't a convertible but the guy who put mine in said it wouldn't be a problem to do.The kit cost about $600 Cdn. if you need a # email me so I don't miss the post and I'll post it.I was quite happy with the way mine fit in my 2nd gen.It's a 8 point and I was able to keep the rear seat.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts