Team Camaro Tech banner

161 - 180 of 182 Posts

·
14,492 Posts
Yup... great point John, I forgot about that. But he should use the "Sold" option, not the "Completed" option-which shows dozens of cars where bidding has ended and many have not been sold, or they might have been re-listed.

Those sound like fair deals for both buyer/seller.

Mike
Yes the ones we sold were fair for both. The sellers wanted a little more. The buyer wanted to pay a little less. So in the middle made the deals work. Fair Fair

·
Premium Member
1969 Camaro Restomod
1,040 Posts
I sent the OP some info/pix on a car that just popped up on FB Marketplace yesterday, in CT not far from where he lives. Not a remarkable car but the owner/seller is asking $33.5K. Nothing really special here... but might be worth a look being that close to him. Automatic, V8, looks like newer interior covers. Car is an X44 non-SS, non-Z28 originally Frost Green (Code 59 - 59) V8 Coupe out of Norwood.

"1969 camaro coupe 327ci th350 tranny 10 bolt rear. Has SS emblems not real SS. Runs drives great. Has all new chrome bumpers, door handles, emblems. New rear leaf springs,front and rear shocks,exhaust,ceramic coated headers,Holley carb,tune up. Older paint job looks great. One small chip in trunk lid. Trunk very nice,Floors had patches driver side. Pass side nice. Nice interior. New door panels,headliner and carpet. Two small tears top of rear seat about half inch."

69Camaro-CT-10.jpg 69Camaro-CT-02.jpg 69Camaro-CT-05.jpg 69Camaro-CT-08.jpg 69Camaro-CT-09.jpg 69Camaro-CT-00.jpg 69Camaro-CT-14.jpg

Reactions: PDeFran

·
14,492 Posts
Need the link to the listing

·
Premium Member
1969 Camaro Restomod
1,040 Posts
Here you go... apparently he posted this picture in October 2018, and he noted he got it in May.
1610392442950.png

·
Premium Member
Brett - Leander, Texas 1969 SS396
1,803 Posts
I would say no. Not a scam. Reach out to him and ask if he still has it for sale or if he has sold it yet.
Brett....

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #173
Any advice is very much appreciated. If this is a good one I don’t want to lose the opportunity. Thanks group !!

·
Premium Member
Brett - Leander, Texas 1969 SS396
1,803 Posts
Brett yes it looks good to me. I am contacting him now. Did you take a peek at it ?
I did not. I did not see a link. That is why I said to contact him, since I saw only one picture of it.
Brett...

·
Premium Member
3,268 Posts
Any advice is very much appreciated. If this is a good one I don’t want to lose the opportunity. Thanks group !!
Are you asking about the 67 RS with a 69 ducted hood and Z/28 ralley stripes?
No one can tell you much about the car without a very close inspection by someone knowledgeable. Need to check for rust issues.

Seller calls it a "survivor" but it clearly is not a survivor if it has been painted. Don't know how new the paint is, but always suspect of what may be lurking beneath new paint.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #177
Are you asking about the 67 RS with a 69 ducted hood and Z/28 ralley stripes?
No one can tell you much about the car without a very close inspection by someone knowledgeable. Need to check for rust issues.

Seller calls it a "survivor" but it clearly is not a survivor if it has been painted. Don't know how new the paint is, but always suspect of what may be lurking beneath new paint.

·
14,492 Posts
Not near enough info to even venture a guesstimate.

161 - 180 of 182 Posts