Team Camaro Tech banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,652 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i just bought a rosewood wheel thanks to kurt6385 for a very good price. i am planning on do a resto on the crack with the eastwood product to fix cracked steering wheels that use epoxy. my question would be, where wood i buy the correct matching paint to finish the resto job? thanks

·
Premium Member
5,329 Posts
angelglo, Have you tried Steves Camaros in San Bruno? They might have what you need. if not, they probably know where you can find some...Good Luck Mike

·
Premium Member
5,329 Posts
angelglo,I thought you might have been in his store before. Steve and I went to school together, when these cars were new..LOL.(we aren't that old) While in school steve and I had the only camaros in the class. He had a sweet red 68 and I had a dark candy brown 67. Maybe I have seen you in his store....
Mike

·
Premium Member
5,329 Posts
He talked to me about it also nice house with a I believe, 4 car garage...I hope he gets it. He has a couple of sweet camaros...Mike

[This message has been edited by zuma1211 (edited 11-27-2002).]

·
Premium Member
5,329 Posts
Well Bob, thanks for asking, I guess all good things take time.. It's primered and ready for blocking..Then they will pull the doors, rebuild the hindges, paint the gams and treat the back of the fender patch panel that was repaired, redo the front cowl area (weld in the new metal dash), replace the rear trunk lid, tweek a little hear and there, and then prime again,block again, then finally, paint and glass. I have seen his work and it's great, The car that was in before mine was a 69 red camaro 'vert, it has already won in a few shows. (It was there for 8 months) Bob you might know the owner of the red camaros uncle, he lives near you and has a few really nice chevelles one is( A red 69 with white stripes I think) convert. Just thought I'd ask... Looks like another 2 months or so for me.... I'm getting tired of looking at my fresh interior sitting in my garage. I hope you and your family are having a nice thanksgiving...Mike

[This message has been edited by zuma1211 (edited 11-28-2002).]

·
Registered
522 Posts
Zuma,sounds like it's moving quite along.
Hopefully you'll be cruzin soon.
Don't know the Chevelle guy.
When you get your car back let me know if you need a hand.
Bob

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.