Team Camaro Tech banner
21 - 30 of 30 Posts
I tried to upload pictures and enter the 68 RS, but it won't upload the pics. Get error "Exceeds your quota by 352.4 KB", etc. Can't drag and drop either. Guess I have to get smarter than the ROTM
Not a trailer queen anyway.

I tried to upload pictures and enter the 68 RS, but it won't upload the pics. Get error "Exceeds your quota by 352.4 KB", etc. Can't drag and drop either. Guess I have to get smarter than the ROTM
Not a trailer queen anyway.

send them to me and I'll get them posted :beers:

This X work car has 127,000+ miles on it since the restoration in 1993-1994. Like a mistress, it needs some attention but is fun to play with.

Basic toy: 325 hp / 350 cu. in. driving a M20 Muncie and 12 bolt post.

Looks like I doubled up when I figured out how to move the pictures from my album. Sorry. Ron

I can't find the polling booth. Is this just a problem with my MAC or can anyone else find it?

I promise I won't vote for mine more than twice. Besides, I really love black but love ragtops more.

Ron

My 15+ years, numbers matching rotisserie rebuild 67. I am the 3rd owner. The car
started life as a plain Jane 3 on the tree 327/210 hp. Original motor rebuilt with period
correct double hump heads, Edelbrock AVS2 carb, cam and dual exhaust. Power steering,
center console and 2004r trans added. Interior is TMI including the one piece headliner.
Retains it's original grille, head light rings, bumpers, hood, upper & lower front valances,
roof, deck filler panel, interior door panels, front dash, steering wheel and dash pad. The
only thing I didn't do myself was final paint. The last pic is as purchased.

Al,
Your car looks great! Very nice looking interior. I love it.

Brett....

Reactions: allanjs
21 - 30 of 30 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.