Team Camaro Tech banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
14,303 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
ROTM has been on MIA due to apparent lack of interest.

Shall we do July 2019 ROTM ?

·
Registered
68 RS L30 AA 749
7,632 Posts
What the heck is "webdonJuky" ?!?:wacko: lol

Don't think it's so much a lack of interest, but hard to find enough entrants to do it monthly. Maybe every other month or quarterly ? Suggestions ??

Also it seems prizes aren't being issued as promised ? No doubt that's a turn off...

·
14,303 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The lack of interest I see is that we only are getting about 40 total votes for the cars that are entered.

·
Premium Member
425 Posts
^^^^^ It seems like it gets a bunch of views but nobody votes. Unless the same 40 people keep checking in all the time. :D

I personally enjoy seeing the submissions and voting. I hope I can enter mine someday when it is finished.
Same here. I am also hoping to enter mine someday soon. Just haven't done it yet. I too appreciate seeing others cars and the stories behind them. I could care less about the prizes.

·
Admin/Super Moderator
12,511 Posts
It always amazed and annoyed me that I had to constantly beg people to vote.

Reactions: 68Tiger

·
Registered
446 Posts
I like ROTM. I would love to see more guys participate and vote.

Reactions: 68Tiger

·
Premium Member
1,979 Posts
why not start a link to just post pictures of your car and a story AND FORGET THE NO SHOW PRIZES
there are all beautiful cars
I agree totally! I just love that I can show my car off after all the hard work I put into it. I also get the fact that the prizes were incentive to get people to post.
Personally I'd rather have a Team Camaro t-shirt for a win.

Since there are a lot of people looking but so few votes, is there any way that you can make the post so if viewed you have to vote before leaving? Or maybe give an incentive to vote as in a points system and so many points gets an avatar or better smileys or something along those lines - maybe a TC hat?

Just a thought

Reactions: flat tire

·
Premium Member
1,197 Posts
Always liked ROTM. Maybe encourage unfinished cars to enter. Maybe those with cars in the similar condition would take the time to vote. Just thinking lots of potential entrees and voters don't participate because their cars can not compete with the typical ROTM cars entered.
I'd like to see work in progress (WIPROTM)

·
Registered
608 Posts
I have entered my car and supported ROTM for years now but its become a joke with 29 votes the last time we had one.
How about trying a 4 seasons ROTM and also keeping those that enter not visible until the required number is met. Some that see a nice car entered are sometimes reluctant to enter themselves.

·
14,303 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Ok we’ll do a Ride of the Summer. Will run in the month of July.

If we can’t get 5 cars entered it will be cancelled.

·
14,303 Posts
Discussion Starter #19

·
Registered
68 RS L30 AA 749
7,632 Posts
Would probably get more voting if more time was allowed. Besides, what's the hurry if the next Ride Of The Season isn't until Fall ??

1 - 20 of 35 Posts