Team Camaro Tech banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
14,267 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm in contact with the sponsors and want to follow up with anybody left that did not receive their 1st place or Runner Up prize.

Any body that did not receive their prize please post the month you won and 1st place or runner up.

I'll keep this thread open and use it as a check list to make sure everybody is taken care of.

John

Reactions: 68Tiger

·
Registered
3,088 Posts
I'm in contact with the sponsors and want to follow up with anybody left that did not receive their 1st place or Runner Up prize.

Any body that did not receive their prize please post the month you won and 1st place or runner up.

I'll keep this thread open and use it as a check list to make sure everybody is taken care of.

John
May 2018 runner up. Thanks John.

·
Premium Member
2,850 Posts
December 2016 runner up 69 Z/28
August 2018 winner WOTM 67 RS tree speed:grin2:

·
Premium Member
2,850 Posts
:popcorn:

·
Premium Member
2,850 Posts
:hurray: Same here! John got it done. He PM'ed me and said it would be happening. Got shirts, hat, killer Camaro key chain, 100NPD bucks and couple other little things. Very cool, thanks John and NPD and of course the voters!:thumbsup:

·
14,267 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Ok NPD prizes have been received

Dave and Josh. Have you received your runner up gift cents from Matt’s Classic Bowties?

·
Registered
3,088 Posts

Dave and Josh. Have you received your runner up gift cents from Matt’s Classic Bowties?
No sir.

·
Registered
3,088 Posts

Still nothing from Matt's Classic Bowties.

·
Premium Member
6,583 Posts
:popcorn:

·
Registered
3,088 Posts
FWIW, I'm not sweating it. Just an FYI to John so he's aware.

·
14,267 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Matts is longer sponsoring ROTM

I’ll send the 2 guys that didn’t get their $50 certs the money myself.

Shoot me pms with your PayPal

J

·
Registered
3,088 Posts
Matts is longer sponsoring ROTM

I’ll send the 2 guys that didn’t get their $50 certs the money myself.

Shoot me pms with your PayPal

J
Thanks for the gracious offer John, but no way in hell...

·
Registered
604 Posts
I was talking to "COPO" member Mark from TC here a while back, he mentioned to me that he has won ROTM 2 or 3 times and hasn't received any of his prizes. Maybe because we live in Canada? Eh!

·
Premium Member
4,631 Posts
Does anyone actually enter ROTM to win a prize? Surely winning should be more than enough reward. Kill the prizes and the associated drama and move on....

Don

1 - 20 of 24 Posts