Premium Member
823 Posts
With a fake beard on!

Hopefully that really was him!

WOOT!

·
Registered
2,522 Posts
I'm watching that too..its been confirmed, they got em.

[ 12-14-2003, 04:19 AM: Message edited by: garfield ]

·
Registered
91 Posts
Great news, now maybe the people of Iran can move on with there lives without the fear of Saddam's return.

·
Registered
7,192 Posts
Drag him through the streets!! Let them hit him with their shoes like they did the statue. I hope this will bring some simalance of peace for Iraq now that they know he has been captured. Many there are/were scared he was going to come back and terroize them. We all can only hope this is the big event we all needed to really free Iraq.

Merry x-mas to all!!

Joe

·
Premium Member
823 Posts
Ya know, I saw the pic of him on TV and that beard looks pretty real to me LOL. They said it was fake on CNN.

·
Registered
3,557 Posts
What a Christmas present for the entire free world! Woo Hoo! That really makes my day. I hope they prosecute and then execute the dirty rat........

·
Registered
1,421 Posts
This feels better than Christmas Day! Woo! Hoo! I'm just lost for words

·
Registered
3,789 Posts
Hallelujah!!!! What a sigh of relief for thousnds and thousands of people all over the world! Keep up the hard work and come home soon,each soldier is missed by somebody somewhere!

Dan B

·
Registered
4,553 Posts
It's a beautiful day in the neighborhood !!

·
Premium Member
5,326 Posts
What a great Christmas present!
Should do wonders for our troop morale over there. Now that there is a new tribunal in Iraq, and they installed the death penalty, I say turn him over to them :D . That way we can stay out of it when they "Take care of business"
...Mike

·
Registered
166 Posts

I'd like Saddam, dictator of Iraq, right here tonight. I want him brought from his rat infested hiding hole over there in Iraq, with all the other terrorist, and I want him brought right here with a big ribbon on his head. And, I want to look him straight in the eye and I want to tell him what a cheap, lying, no good, rotten, floor-flushing, low-life, snake-licking, dirt-eating, inbred, overstuffed, ignorant, blood-sucking, dog-kissing, brainless, dickless, hopeless, heartless, fat-***, bug-eyed, stiff-legged, spotty-lipped, worm-headed, sack of monkey sh** he is! Hallelujah! Holly Sh**! Where's the Tylenol?
I would love to be the guy who shaved him!..."don't move Mr. Saddam, I wouldn't want to slice your throat open"

[ 12-14-2003, 10:41 AM: Message edited by: SSupermanZ ]

·
Registered
257 Posts
looks like the past month and a half has been as good for him as it has been for us. hopefully this will yield some closure and we can get our troops the hell out of that place.

·
Registered
265 Posts
Hey SSuperman I LOVE that movie, great job on the quote!
I just hope this will end some of the ambushes and guerilla warfare that our troops have been encountering over there. I can't believe he was still in the country...what a dumbass.
Anyway, I salute the men and women in our armed services for executing an awesome mission!

"Merry Christmas to all, and to all a good night."

1 - 20 of 58 Posts