Team Camaro Tech banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone, been reading the forums for a little while and just recently bought a 69 yenko clone which needs some work. So far this place has been pretty helpful so I think I'll stick around for a while.:thumbsup:

·
Registered
245 Posts
who the heck says salutations?? is this the fifties?? naaa jus kidding.. welcome aboard!!!!these guys know their stuff i can tell you that...hope it helps you!!!

·
Registered
8,305 Posts
what part of "central Minnesota" do you call home?
geographically, Alexandria is pretty close to the center, but i've heard of people from Mankato somehow thinking they lived in "central MN" before..

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
who the heck says salutations?? is this the fifties?? naaa jus kidding.. welcome aboard!!!!these guys know their stuff i can tell you that...hope it helps you!!!
haha yeah I know that one was kinda corny, but I was just trying to say something other than the standard hello.:D
what part of "central Minnesota" do you call home?
geographically, Alexandria is pretty close to the center, but i've heard of people from Mankato somehow thinking they lived in "central MN" before..
Well its a small town called Richmond, it's about 20 miles west of St. Cloud.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Welcome to TC but I have to tell you,
you are starting out in the hole, we have a few guys from Minnesota here and they all have a reputation for being roughneck trouble makers :sad: good luck blending in :D
Haha I see you're from Wisconsin...Don't worry I have no beef with the cheeseheads.:thumbsup::D

1 - 14 of 14 Posts