Team Camaro Tech banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,288 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Riverfront Camaro Show
Saturday June 2,2007 (Raindate Sat June 10)
Shipyard Shops
800 S. Madison St.
Wilmington,DE
Registration fee $20--10 am-12pm
Judging 11 am-2pm
Awards at 3pm
infoclubs.hemmings.com/dvrcc

·
Registered
118 Posts
I'll be there and looking forward to meeting everyone. It's great putting faces with email names etc.

Is anyone going to the Maryland Camaro Club's Drag Racing Event at Capital Raceway the next day? I have information if you need it.

Bud

·
Registered
16 Posts
Well just not enough representing Mod., Mild Mod., I think in 4th, 3rd + 2nd gen actually; not as big a turn-out as I had expected. No sour grapes but I saw at least one entry incorrectly classified in 1st gen. It was the green 502 in Mild Modified??? Yeah right.:confused: Judging was not done in teams of two either.:( Too subjective.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Hmm..can't place your car but you say you didn't receive an award for your entry? Maybe past year winners were excluded or something? Can't really figure that one out. Could have glitched up the voting process who knows? Give the new guys the trophies or just leave a category empty that's strange. Well its their show so they do whatever they want. I've just judged NCRS so I can see the difference. It was on a 200 pt. system not 4500 like Corvettes (stock NCRS that is)>.

·
Registered
142 Posts
I was there and took 3rd in '69 mild mod. Only one problem...I have a 72 z28. I was entered in second gen mild mod. I liked the show. Nice area right on the water(that helped a little with the temp) plenty of room,goody bag, and the food at Timothy's was decent.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts