Team Camaro Tech banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need the whole set of belts for my 69. The shoulder belts and all lap belts. Are there any reproductions being made that are worth buying. I have heard that there were some quality and safety concerns at one time but now they are back selling them. I need the deluxe set. All replies will be appreciated. Thanks.

·
Registered
102 Posts
I had to buy the whole set also. I only had one rear belt. Oh and thanks to the person who had my car before and was nice enough to fill the bolt holes with epoxy.

Just for your information no one sells the shoulder harnesses complete. I bought the shoulder harness from Rick's (they are used) but it did not come with the buckel section of the shoulder harness. I already had the male section of the harness. I have to call and ask about that. The set of laps look great. I know they had to stop selling them a few months ago because DOT had safety concerns. I guess and hope they are safe. Classic has the set of lap belts too for front and reat. Some of the other dealers don't carry the deluxe set though. Good luck.

------------------
69 Camaro RS (SS Clone) 350 Daytona Yellow

[This message has been edited by Liquid40 (edited 04-22-2002).]

1 - 3 of 3 Posts