Team Camaro Tech banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
179 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A friend of mine is willing to get me tickets to SEMA if I want to go. This year, it is from Tues Oct 30- Fri Nov 2. I would be taking the wife and leaving 2 teenage daughters behind. Staying the entire time would not be an option.

Have any of yall gone? Is it worth going?

How many days would yall suggest is the minimum, but still get to see everything?

thanks

·
Registered
387 Posts
You need to stay the entire 3 day event, its almost impossible to see everything in less time, it is worth going to

·
Registered
107 Posts
if you're into cars at all (and I'll assume you are if you on here), then absolutly worth going, for as much time as you can stand to stay, you will NOT regret going!

·
Premium Member
711 Posts
Definitely worth going to, and it does take all day, every day to see it all. You may even find you don't get to it all!

Wear a very good pair of shoes!!

·
Registered
9 Posts
If your a true car guy SEMA should be on your bucket list. There is soooo much to see and do, it is impossible to see it all. The last day is usually a waist, try to see as much as possible early. I have been 3 times and plan to go back this year. It is great.

·
Gold Lifetime Member
10,548 Posts
I've been the last 7 years, it's a must-see. But on Saturday following the show they have the Optima Ultimate Street Car Invitational in Pahrump at Spring Mountain Raceway. If you're staying through until Sunday and don't have plans for Saturday yet, you should really consider attending this. It's my favorite part of the Sema trip.

http://www.optimainvitational.com/

·
Registered
1,672 Posts
I went in 2010 and was alot to see 2 days will get you most of it. a must do for motor heads!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts