1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Admin/Super Moderator
12,511 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Premium Member
19,706 Posts
I want to thank everyone that voted on the Ride of the Month for Sept. The starting of the 50th anniversary year for the Camaro. With all the problems with this thread this month I believe voting took twice as long as normal. Seeing all the great cars in this months contest I want to thank everyone that voted for my car to win the ROTM. Also thanks to everyone that stayed with me after given a chance to vote for another after the polling problem was corrected.

Thanks Joe for that first vote of confidence even though I don't believe you voted for me. It's no surprise to see your 67 is also a winner.

THANKS AGAIN TO EVERYONE

Roger

·
19,908 Posts
Congrats to you both :beers: 50 years in the making ;)

·
Registered
7,160 Posts
I want to thank everyone that voted on the Ride of the Month for Sept. The starting of the 50th anniversary year for the Camaro. With all the problems with this thread this month I believe voting took twice as long as normal. Seeing all the great cars in this months contest I want to thank everyone that voted for my car to win the ROTM. Also thanks to everyone that stayed with me after given a chance to vote for another after the polling problem was corrected.

Thanks Joe for that first vote of confidence even though I don't believe you voted for me. It's no surprise to see your 67 is also a winner.

THANKS AGAIN TO EVERYONE

Roger

Roger:

A well deserved and solid win for ROTM. I was seriously going to vote for your 67 but in full disclosure I did vote my mine...>:)
As soon as I saw your 67 I knew it was going to be this months winner, it's truly a stunning example of the first year for Camaro and of course my personal favorite year. It's an honor to be voted as the first runner up and have my 67 pictured next to yours....cheers my 67 Camaro brother :beers:

There are some awesome first gens as well as other years on Team Camaro, thank you Mike (TRLAND) for nomination to enter. :thumbsup:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts