Votes: 4 12.1%
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
14,285 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
2,013 Posts
Thanks everyone who voted. Just a heads up, I still have not received anything from NPD for May ROTM. If there's an issue shipping to Canada then maybe the ROTM should be exclusively for members in the USA.

·
14,285 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Congratulations to Mark and Josh. Z28s from different Generations

I’ll check on the prizes. Canada should not be an issue for NPD

·
Premium Member
1,979 Posts
Congrats guys!

·
Premium Member
614 Posts
Beautiful Cars !
I voted :smile2:

Hello John and Team Camaro Moderators, I didn't see and October Poll and were almost into November ?

Is this still going to be a Part of TeamCamaro ?
Thanks
Timmy

·
14,285 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Will do November and probably skip December. Then start fresh on 2019

·
Registered
2,013 Posts
I still have not received anything from NPD for May 2018 ROTM and Sept 2018 ROTM. Pretty sad which doesn't impress me. If they don't want to send items to Canada then tell me and if those are the rules then I can live with it, but not hearing squat just irks me.

·
Premium Member
3,768 Posts
I still have not received anything from NPD for May 2018 ROTM and Sept 2018 ROTM. Pretty sad which doesn't impress me. If they don't want to send items to Canada then tell me and if those are the rules then I can live with it, but not hearing squat just irks me.
that is sad. I did receive mine. I think I was July? They sent me an email asking shirt and hat size. Got it all about a month later. Must have just slipped through the cracks. I hope they come through.

·
14,285 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I’ll see what’s up with the prizes guys👍

·
Gold Lifetime Member
856 Posts
I received my package for June 2018 ROTM. It might have been late July or August when I got it. Had to pay UPS fees, duty and brokerage, which kind of sucked, but wasn't that big of a deal. Can't remember how much it was.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts