Team Camaro Tech banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I work with a guy who bought a car at Carlisle 2 years ago.I have a real thing for 70-73's.He is THINKING of selling it now and wants to ask big bucks [because he paid too much].,but he'll soften when the twins get here ,hehehe.I am not a newcomer to this ,but todays market "bears" a lot more.the car is a 70 396-350hp [I know 402],auto 400 ,air,tilt ,12 bolt 3.31 posi.112K miles before the full resto .it is a color that I do not know the number of but is a orangish rust color .[there are several'golds' in 70].it has flawless body and paint nice black interior.it is missing things like spare ,jack etc. and it is a street driver/show type resto [undercoat].the car is solid and not doctored and every number I checked came up right on the freshened drive train.Not a concours type resto but very nice and straight . I know this is a hard question,but i am no kid and pretty much know what I am looking at.I have not seen a 70 BB SS for sale in years or a 71-72. but give me some ideas on price.real world!or fantasy.This car may get listed here by me later on down the road[for him]thanx,DAVE

·
Registered
321 Posts
I sold a numbers matching 70 Z/28 that I restored last year for 12,500.00.

I would imagine that it will be between 11,500.00 to 13,500.00.
That body style is still not pulling the dollars that first gens do. That was last year, who knows this year.

------------------
68 RS red w/ white stripes
67 SS/RS restoring

1 - 2 of 2 Posts