Team Camaro Tech banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
2,083 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited by Moderator)
Set of four(4) 15x7 freshly restored Rally wheels, plus trim ring and center caps for sale:

Restoration included:

• Old tires and valve stems removed.
  • Hot tanked
  • Soda Blasted (all old paint and any rust was removed by this point)
  • Solvent Tanked
  • Wiped down with Lacquer thinner
  • All 4 wheels primed all over with Eastwood's Rust Encapsulator (2 coats)
  • Front and Rear of wheels painted with Eastwood's Argent Silver (front 3 coats, rear 2 coats).
  • Front and Rear of wheels painted with Eastwood's Satin Diamond Clear (front 3 coats rear 2 coats).
  • Middle of the wheel (what the tire would cover) left primed, but the set includes nearly a full can of Eastwood's Argent Silver to finish the middles the same as the fronts/rear if you want.

Notes:

1. Trim Rings are in good condition, some scratches are present but Chrome is in good condition.
  2. Center Caps are in good condition; few minor scratches. They say "Chevrolet Motor Division".
  3. Includes (1) one can of Eastwood's Argent Silver paint (more than 3/4s full, enough to finish the middles of the wheels if desired).
  4. Wheels are coded FW.

Package Deal - $450.00 takes everything (4 - 15x7 rally wheels, 4 trim tags, 4 center caps, one can of Argent Silver Paint, 3/4+ full).

Local sales preferred. Cash only (I do not take Paypal). Shipping not included (buyer pays). All parts sold as-is. All sales final.

·
Registered
867 Posts
Re: Set of 4 Freshly Restored 15x8 Rally Wheels coded FW

I believe the FW wheels are actually 15 x 7 (I have 5 of them with my Nova). You measure the width that the tire beads would mate to the wheel.

·
Registered
2,083 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Re: Set of 4 Freshly Restored 15x8 Rally Wheels coded FW

I believe the FW wheels are actually 15 x 7 (I have 5 of them with my Nova). You measure the width that the tire beads would mate to the wheel.
My mistake you are correct. Bead seat to bead seat is 7", so these are 15x7.

Thanks for the correction Dave!

·
Banned
3,176 Posts
Those are Monte Carlo wheels, correct?.....Would you happen to have just 2 of these Monte Carlo wheels available, unfinished?.....I don't need rings or caps just 2 of these unfinished wheels in the 15" X 7" with a 4 1/2" backspace.

·
Registered
2,083 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Those are Monte Carlo wheels, correct?.....Would you happen to have just 2 of these Monte Carlo wheels available, unfinished?.....I don't need rings or caps just 2 of these unfinished wheels in the 15" X 7" with a 4 1/2" backspace.
I believe the FW coded wheels are the Monte Carlo wheels. All I have are these 4 that are finished. Really looking to sell as a set, but willing to consider offers.

Sorry.

·
Banned
3,176 Posts
Ed, I was successful in locating a couple of these wheels (FW code) from a TC member here!, great price but they will need to be cleaned, primed and painted!.....Anyway, what I need to ask you is what size trim ring will these wheels require?.....Will it be a 2 1/2" or 3" deep ring?.....And also, would you have a couple of the correct size trim rings available, in driver condition?

·
Registered
2,083 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Ed, I was successful in locating a couple of these wheels (FW code) from a TC member here!, great price but they will need to be cleaned, primed and painted!.....Anyway, what I need to ask you is what size trim ring will these wheels require?.....Will it be a 2 1/2" or 3" deep ring?.....And also, would you have a couple of the correct size trim rings available, in driver condition?

Hi Ron,

The trim rings I have are 3" deep. I don't have any other Rally wheel stuff other than what is shown. I'm really looking to sell everything as a matched set.

Thanks and good luck,

Ed

·
Banned
3,176 Posts
I'm saying my FW coded ones are 3", I have no idea if they are all that way or not.

You're confusing me!:confused:.....Let me rephrase the question and ask it in a simple way!.....Will your FW coded 3" deep trim rings fit your FW coded 15"X7" wheels, that you're trying to sell?

I will be purchasing FW coded 15"X7" wheels, exactly like the ones you're trying to sell, and want to know if my 3" deep trim rings will work with these wheels?

I just need to make sure as I thought the 3" trim ring was made for the 15"X8" rally wheel!

·
Registered
2,083 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
You're confusing me!:confused:.....Let me rephrase the question and ask it in a simple way!.....Will your FW coded 3" deep trim rings fit your FW coded 15"X7" wheels, that you're trying to sell?

I will be purchasing FW coded 15"X7" wheels, exactly like the ones you're trying to sell, and want to know if my 3" deep trim rings will work with these wheels?

I just need to make sure as I thought the 3" trim ring was made for the 15"X8" rally wheel!
Most certainly the rings I am selling fit the wheels. They all originally are from my car (got new rims and tires). The pictures in this thread show the rings off and some pics with the centers and rings installed...

·
Premium Member
509 Posts
Wish you were closer, Id take these off your hands..

1 - 20 of 22 Posts