Team Camaro Tech banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
601 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Good point Lawrence! Sorry about that. Thanks to Mitch for taking care of that for me. I must have had a case of "Head in Rectum" dissorder.:yes:

·
Registered
159 Posts
Hey Eric...tried to bid but it blocks me, I assume because your listing says only ships to US?

·
Registered
601 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hey Eric...tried to bid but it blocks me, I assume because your listing says only ships to US?
That's strange, because I have had other people bid on auctions from outside the US. I should warn you that the shipping amount listed will not cover shipping outside the US. If Ebay will not let you bid, and you are intrested, maybe one of the TC members could bid for you inside the US. Other than that, I don't know what to say.... Sorry about that.:eek:

·
Registered
159 Posts
That's strange, because I have had other people bid on auctions from outside the US. I should warn you that the shipping amount listed will not cover shipping outside the US. If Ebay will not let you bid, and you are intrested, maybe one of the TC members could bid for you inside the US. Other than that, I don't know what to say.... Sorry about that.:eek:
no problem....im pretty certain that its because your listing is set to ship only to the US, not very intuitive when you list but you have to specify US and any other country that you would ship to....

·
Registered
159 Posts
Buyer Requirements

This seller has set buyer requirements for this item and only sells to buyers who meet those requirements.
You are unable to bid on or buy this item because:

You are registered in a country to which the seller doesn't ship.
Note: If you are still interested in bidding on or buying this item, you may contact the seller and ask that they exempt you from any buyer requirements.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts