Team Camaro Tech banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,118 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For those of you planning to purshase your Camaro manuals, check this site www.gearheadcafe.com They have one each for 67,68&69 Camaros and cover all Chasis service/Chasis overhaul/Fisher body/64 to 72 Parts & accessories/Full line sales brochures. They say it's all from Factory original books and are on a CD-ROM for $49.95ea. I already have spent more than that and only have the Fisher & Chasis manuals.

·
Registered
164 Posts
I'm willing to buy one. Let me know!

·
Registered
28 Posts
Keep us informed, new technology used on old iron works for me. any discount will work, leaves more in the budget for something else. Zappo

·
Registered
93 Posts
I'd be interested as well. Pete

------------------
67 red camaro convertible, 78 silver anniversary vette, 1976 kz900, 1985 Z28 camaro, 1971 chevelle. Too many toys now My four car garage is no longer big enough.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Good News!!, Due to the number of emails, I have the Club/Association discount done.
choose the CD-Rom and use the "Club and Association" pull down, Choose "Team Camaro" and the shopping cart will deduct 10% off the CD price!
let me know if anyone runs into problems, I have tested it but we are always cautious.
Thanks Guys and gals for all your imput!!
-Jim http://www.gearheadcafe.com

------------------
Factory OEM Shop Manuals on CD-ROM
http://www.gearheadcafe.com

·
Administrator
2,652 Posts
I don't know anything at all about the above mentioned discount through that website. If anyone wishes to order, that's up to them but we have no agreement in place.

My arrangement is with Detroit Iron. We have a very good rate established through chevelles.com (2 years ago) and this is going to be extended to us here on Team Camaro as well.

·
Registered
622 Posts
I have a cdrom from detroit iron...

it is pretty good and is printable.
only drawback is that it's kinda a pain in the keister to look stuff up, (needs a better index)
It is definately worth wile, especially with another 10% off

(kicking my self in the ***)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts