Team Camaro Tech banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,675 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I called Don this morning to inquire about his custom MSD timing bushings. We discussed my tip in stumble. To my surprise he had me start over from scratch on all my carb adjustments and taught me how he adjusts a holley style carb. He must of spent a good half hour on the phone with me. To my surprise the car has never run better and the stumble is all but non existent. I think another 1/8 turn out on the primary mixture screws and a hair more initial and it will be perfect. :thumbsup: He's sending me his bushing kit and tuning guide for $49. What a bargain Don's 50 years of experience was. I highly recommend him. http://www.4secondsflat.com/

·
Premium Member
6,628 Posts
I told you Todd... He has spent days with me on the phone and he built me my custom dizzy also a tuning guide. Awesome guy for sure.

·
Premium Member
6,628 Posts
Let me know how that bushing works out for you. I was gonna go that rout with my MSD mechanical but sense the module took a dump i went with Don's set up. 22* initial and 10* more with the vacuum plugged into manifold vacuum, 50* at cruise and 36* WOT. Its very crispy and snappy.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts