Team Camaro Tech banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
15,370 Posts
Previous reply was a Quicky, this is a Full.

Very strange BPOS. I looked back at a bunch of your posts \ replies and there was no trend that I could figure out. At first it looked like when you included a picture or a link in your post \ reply, your sig didn't show. But then they started showing up with just text answers and they didn't always show your sig either.

Next time, take a look at the bottom of the page when replying using the Full Reply Form and see if "Show Signature" is checked or not. You're not given that option when Quick Replying.

Also, under My Profile, Edit Preferences, you can elect to have that box checked and ALWAYS show you sig or unchecked so that you have to manually check the "Show Signature" box every time you post. I suspect that's what's been happening.

·
Administrator
2,652 Posts
hmm, didn't think the signature would show on a quick reply.

His show signature [] box is checked, good idea though Joe.

When you enter the forums, does it say Welcome BPOS or does it say login?
If it says login then the program will stay let you post a reply by entering your info but the signature is not included unless you are logged in first.

·
Gold Lifetime Member
3,360 Posts
If I use a computer other than my normal one, click "Post Reply" then my login name and password I notice ther is no option for my sig.

This post is from another computer.

·
Gold Lifetime Member
3,360 Posts
This is from my normal computer.

This may not even be related to BPOS's situation.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts