Team Camaro Tech banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Vendor
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone!

I'm extremely happy to be a part of this community again and I look forward to helping out anywhere I can.

I was in sales for 6+ years at Keisler Engineering and I have joined the new company that has acquired Keisler Engineering's assets, products and technology. Silver Sport Transmissions will soon be bringing back the PerfectFit™ kit that everyone loves, while leaving the hassles behind.

·
Registered
8,349 Posts
JEFF!
How's life?

·
Registered
1 Posts
Jeff,

can you please clear something up for me? I was almost ready to purchase a perfect fit kit late last year when I discovered the keisler was having issues. I decided to wait until things panned out before attempting to place my order.

this week I began to investigate what was going on with the perfect fit kit. The first thing I found was that when I went to the Keisler website, it forwarded me to your silversport site and the message from the CEO speaks about owning the IP rights to perfect fit.

I then jumped over to LIBERTYSGEARS-- http://www.libertysgears.com/ where they have the same claims posted about owning the perfect fit kit (and the keisler products).

there weren't any phone numbers and the email portion of silversport does not work so I called Libertysgears instead.

they told me over the phone that they indeed own all the rights and that I should be able to order from them in a few months, when I informed them of your website they said they knew nothing about siliversport.

can you please clear this up? I just want to order a kit without all the drama.

thanks!!

·
Vendor
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I understand your concerns.

We're not officially open yet and that's why there are no published phone numbers. We still have a lot of work to do in the next couple of weeks.

We do not have supporting vendor status on the forum yet so my information will be limited. I encourage anyone with the same type of concerns to call me direct and I will happily clear things up. 865-680-1810

1 - 6 of 6 Posts