1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
1,036 Posts
Wooohoooo............21

·
Registered
1,010 Posts
scored a 20 on the first pass....Now, if I can just get on that show "are you smarter than a 5th grader" I can really be humbled. ;)

·
Registered
1,712 Posts
I scored a 26, 46.3% smarter than the average person. I like the statement at the end of the test,

"**The Smart or Stoopid test is purely meant to be a fun quiz to see how your IQ rates alongside the average, based on the scores of other people who have taken the test. Naturally, only stupid people would take it as a true indicator of intelligence, and only intelligent people would take it as a true indicator of stupidity. Or something like that."

·
20,000 Posts
20 here also = 12.6% smarter than average.

·
Registered
1,821 Posts

·
Registered
1,437 Posts
How many of you took the test more than once to see if you could figure out the ones you missed? I did, and I bet a lot of people do that.
So I'd argue that the "Average" score (17.7 when I did it) is skewed to the high side...as a person takes it a second or third time, they would likely increase their score and increase the "Average".

Scott

·
Registered
1,712 Posts
How many of you took the test more than once to see if you could figure out the ones you missed? I did, and I bet a lot of people do that.
So I'd argue that the "Average" score (17.7 when I did it) is skewed to the high side...as a person takes it a second or third time, they would likely increase their score and increase the "Average".

Scott
Hard to say, the first time I got a 26, then took the test again and got a 25.

·
Registered
38 Posts
I scored a 22.

·
Registered
3,692 Posts
27...had to blow a few cobwebs out for some of them!

·
Registered
2,614 Posts
21 which means I'm smarter than the average bear.:noway:

·
Registered
6,587 Posts
I give up each time i take the test i get worse 1st. time 19 2nd. time 18 3rd. time 17. :confused: :D

1 - 20 of 26 Posts