Team Camaro Tech banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
572 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Waiting for my sniper to show up, thinking about fuel lines, is there any reason I cant use the original steel line for the return line ?

·
Super Moderator
32,348 Posts
JMT's, you can use the original line up to the sending unit line behind the tire.
Get a Moroso filler tube adapter fitting between the fill tube and tank as it has a nipple on it for return.

·
Registered
572 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
JMT's, you can use the original line up to the sending unit line behind the tire.
Get a Moroso filler tube adapter fitting between the fill tube and tank as it has a nipple on it for return.
Thanks for the reply, I ordered a new tank with pump and sending unit, so yes I plan on using proper high pressure line and AN fittings the tank pump unit, I will run a new high pressure line for the supply .

·
13,851 Posts
What are you using for fuel pump and regulator?

·
Registered
78 Posts
FWIW - I'm using the Holley Muscle Car in tank pump on my 79 with an Edelbrock ProFlo 4. Since the pump is an in tank return and preset at 58 psi, I'm not using a return line or regulator. I would think the Sniper, being a Holley product, would be compatible with the 12-300 pump and not need a return line.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts