Team Camaro Tech banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,209 Posts
Same thing that makes his Challenger a 68. Drugs.

·
Registered
182 Posts
If it was a true RS/SS wouldn't there be back-up lights below the bumper in the tail panel ?
The grill is wrong for an RS car too.
The only thing i see that might be an RS item would be the chrome trim on top of the doors. (and maybe the deluxe door panels?)

:sad:

·
Premium Member
3,209 Posts
its not worth the current bid thats for sure, bondo wagon.

·
Premium Member
2,348 Posts
The taillights are an rs item....that's it. The rest of the car is standard with deluxe interior. Floor pans have been replaced and not all that well either. The left one looks slanted in the pic on the hoist. Probably the rockers too, by the hack torch job in that area as well. Trunk floor is a cobbled mess of patchs. It has a 6 cylinder radiator and fan guard. He doesn't list any of the "matching" numbers on the engine. I really like the brick preventing it from rolling in the pics and especially the last still pic with the bolt in the foreground.....looks like it's falling apart right there in his lot......:D

·
Registered
35 Posts
I noticed it has 1 67 fender and 1 68 fender – must be that 67 ½ Split Grill RS/SS/Z28 I have heard about…

Also missing signal lights in the front lower valance to be an RS… It sure is pulling some good money..

·
Premium Member
1,492 Posts
...Let alone, the car is a joke, ...shill bidding at it's finest...:sad:
If indeed it is associated with "East Coast Classics" as the building behind it, ...you can bet I'll stop by the high class joint, ....NOT.
...I have a headache now...

·
Registered
406 Posts
RS/SS ? ya, and im the president ! $9,600-$27,000 NADA ? NADA is right !
nice job on the hacked in floor pans, too bad undercoat dosent cover up things a bit better... sad. props on all the nice close up pics of the cool tires and wheels that dont come with the car! what a POS, thats just sad.

·
Registered
344 Posts
I've taken craps that look nicer than that thing. Especially after eating corn.

·
Premium Member
10,083 Posts
The wheels. Yes it is definitely the wheels.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.