Team Camaro Tech banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,005 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Already have new rubber bushings and good steel shackle plates , but need source to buy NEW or very good used shackle bolts & nuts......Please drop me Email at [email protected] thanks, Chuck Sharin

·
Registered
8,305 Posts
hardware store? good new grade 8 bolts might not look original, but will do the job. might need to attack the square holes with a properly sized drill bit, but that's no biggie.

·
Registered
1,005 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Derrick, Thanks for taking your time to answer my plea......BUT I am looking for ORIGINAL "style" Bolts and Nuts.....I gather youre not a big fan of concurs restoration Camaros.....anybody else, Thanks, Chuck S/Seattle

·
Retired
16,005 Posts
Call Eaton who makes the springs and see if they have a bolt kit 1-313-963-3839 they were very heplfull when I bought new 5 leafs, betting they might steer you in the right direction.

·
Retired
26,615 Posts
Chuck the kits are available bolts, stampped shakles and bushings for about $30-$40 at many of the mail order shops. Try Ground Up or many of the others. I even think the WCA can get them for you. I can't remember the name but got a catalog in the mail at the office today and I saw them in there. If you are still looking on Monday I'll find get you the company name.

·
Retired
26,615 Posts
1 - 6 of 6 Posts